Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|gd83-05-14 01 Tuning|
|gd83-05-14 02 Feel Like A Stranger|
|gd83-05-14 03 Friend Of The Devil|
|gd83-05-14 04 Me & My Uncle|
|gd83-05-14 05 Mexicali Blues|
|gd83-05-14 06 Happy Birthday Billy|
|gd83-05-14 07 Tennessee Jed|
|gd83-05-14 08 My Brother Esau|
|gd83-05-14 09 Bertha|
|gd83-05-14 10 Shakedown Street|
|gd83-05-14 11 Playin' In The Band|
|gd83-05-14 12 China Doll|
|gd83-05-14 13 Drums|
|gd83-05-14 14 Space|
|gd83-05-14 15 The Wheel|
|gd83-05-14 16 Playin' In The Band Reprise|
|gd83-05-14 17 Morning Dew|
|gd83-05-14 18 Sugar Magnolia|
|gd83-05-14 19 One More Saturday Night|
- Thanks to Rob Eaton for the source Dat
- Thanks to Charlie Miller for the transfer
- According to Rob's list, the entire show is MSC>RR, his Dat begs to differ (1st set sbd/2nd set audience)
- Clean "Feel Like A Stranger" - copies in general circulation are missing the tuning and first 1:29
- Noodle into "Bertha" starts as a soundboard, Jerry hits a sour note and a few seconds later, the soundboard cuts until the first verse
- Thanks to the folks responsible for shnid94396 Sony ECM220t source which supplies a 0:05 patch in the beginning of "Bertha", a 0:11 patch in "Drums", as well as a 0:06 patch in "Sugar Magnolia"
- Weir stays on stage and jams with the drummers after "Playin' In The Band"
- Wheel space included in "The Wheel"
- "At this time, we've selected for everyone, a couple of fine shoot 'em up polkas"
Mastered by Scott Clugston